INVEST WITH US
Investment Fund, LLC
About Our Fund
Using capital raised through the Prospera Mortgage Investment Fund, Prospera makes direct, real estate-backed loans to small business owners and real estate investors who do not qualify for conventional financing.
Our Fund is structured to:
- Preserve and protect investor capital
- Provide reliable income potential
- Minimize risk through diversification
Our Investors Help Make a Difference in Communities Across the Midwest
See our SBRE loan solutions in action.
Here’s How Investing With Us Works:
Investors purchase shares of the Fund.
$100,000 Minimum Investment
The Fund originates/purchases qualified mortgage investments.
Pool of mortgage investments drives the Fund’s ROI potential.
The Fund distributes proceeds to investors through cash flow and/or reinvests in new opportunities.
- 8% Minimum Targeted Annual Return
- 13% Actual Average Annual Return since fund inception in 2015
Neither the Fund nor PAG makes any guarantees, promises, representations, or warranties regarding the future performance of the Fund.
SBRE & Today’s Opportunity
- Apartment refinances, apartment purchase, land loan refinance and purchase
- Small businesses that did not receive PPP loans using real estate as collateral to secure working capital
- Covid-19 factored into end values