Alternative Investments are exploding in value. Check out the GaryVee Audio Experience segment on CNBC’s Fast Money to learn why.
Using capital raised through the Prospera Mortgage Investment Fund, Prospera makes direct, real estate-backed loans to small business owners and real estate investors who do not qualify for conventional financing.
Our Fund is structured to:
- Preserve and protect investor capital
- Provide reliable income potential
- Minimize risk through diversification
Investors purchase shares of the Fund.
$100,000 Minimum Investment
The Fund originates/purchases qualified mortgage investments.
Pool of mortgage investments drives the Fund’s ROI potential.
The Fund distributes proceeds to investors through cash flow and/or reinvests in new opportunities.
- 8% Minimum Targeted Annual Return
- 13% Actual Average Annual Return since fund inception in 2015
Neither the Fund nor PAG makes any guarantees, promises, representations, or warranties regarding the future performance of the Fund.
SBRE & Today’s Opportunity
SBRE loans are below $2 Million. Due to a lack of capital available to our target prospect pool, we have brokered over $60 Million in loan opportunities. Our current $20 Million deal pipeline includes:
- Apartment refinances, apartment purchase, land loan refinance and purchase
- Small businesses that did not receive PPP loans using real estate as collateral to secure working capital
- Covid-19 factored into end values